Member Benefits & Services
Members of the IIA receive a wide range of benefits and entitlements.
- credibility and protection under industry best practice schemes and Codes of Practice, and legislative exemptions and immunities and developed and/or lobbied for by the IIA
- the right to display the IIA membership badge on your site signifying support for the high standards, principles and ideals that users expect of reputable businesses
- receipt of timely and informative industry alerts and bulletins
- education and awareness raising on issues developing in the industry
- opportunities to participate in best practice, industry accreditation and compliance schemes
- for eligible members, waiver of license fee for IIA "Family Friendly ISP" program
- participation in our policy formulation and development processes to help influence the business and regulatory environment in which you operate
- opportunities to sponsor IIA key industry events to showcase products and services to strategically relevant audiences
- invitations to seminars, discussions, networking events and other activities of IIA subject to any fee applicable
- notification of government funding and international partnering opportunities
- complimentary link to your homepage on IIA website will enhance your search engine profile.
- the right to vote and stand for a position on the IIA Board of Directors*
- discounts to IIA endorsed conferences, functions and events
- listing on the icode website of relevant e security products and services
*Three Board seats are allocated for each category of membership. This guarantees equal Board representation for small, medium and large sized firms.